- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Employed Financial Consultant with leads provided
- Salary : £ 42500.00 (per year)
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : P29-1
- Job Posted : 29th September 2015
Financial Consultant - Macclesfield // Staffordshire
Salary up to £45K plus Car based in Peak District
Our client is a National provider of financial advice and is looking to expand it’s team of advisers whom we call Partners
As a Partner, you will not only have the strength of the well-respected brand behind you but also the advantage of a unique investment proposition and a supply of leads. You’ll have the benefit of on-target earnings of £75k uncapped, bonuses that are paid monthly, an attractive benefits package and all underpinned with a generous basic salary. You’ll also receive full training and professional development resources, including support to become Chartered and we’ll provide risk and compliance management on your behalf.
This could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for if:
- You share our conviction in the value of financial advice as a way to improve clients’ lives, and you understand the value of relationships, based on trust. You want to create a lasting impact, with a brand and investment proposition that will set you apart.
- You’re confident you can add additional value by leveraging the proposition to gain referrals and develop new opportunities.
- You can demonstrate an ability to network with and build up professional introducer relationships
- You have the tenacity, drive, commercial acumen, technical know-how and communication skills necessary to fulfil your goals.
To be considered for the role you’ll need to have a proven and continuous track record of successes, and your Diploma or equivalent.
You’ll receive all the support you’d expect. And you’ll join a team of experienced professionals with a true sense of purpose.
We have various locations available so please apply and we will let you get back to you or call Gary on 07712 899683
You are currently applying for the role : Financial Consultant