- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Financial Planning Manager, Business In Edinburgh
Advising Business Clients on Financial Services Products
- Salary : Depending on experience
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : FPMB243
- Job Posted : 29th September 2015
Financial Planning Manager, Business in Edinburgh - Edinburgh // Edinburgh
Financial Planning Manager Business
Salary £27,800 - £41,700 Banking Benefits, Car, Pension and Guaranteed Bonus.
To work closely with Business Relationship Managers to plan and manage activities to exceed individual sales targets through the provision of suitable advice (on Financial Planning and appropriate Retail products) to customers. To ensure achievement of regulatory and company compliance standards. To work with Retail colleagues to deliver/enhance customer proposition. Prepare thoroughly and undertake compliant customer interviews in order to recommend and sell suitable Financial Planning products. Adhere to the company defined sales process, in order to analyse information obtained, prepare recommendations and provide suitable advice. Ensure all documentation relating to the sales process is completed fully, accurately and timely.
Average annual bonus earning £32,000.
FPC3 or CEFA Qualified, with a commitment to complete AFPC. Minimum 6 months out of the last 24 with
You are currently applying for the role : Financial Planning Manager, Business in Edinburgh