- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Wealth IFA advising HNW clients in Leeds
- Salary : £ 65000.00 (per year)
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : CFT124
- Job Posted : 9th May 2018
Wealth Adviser - Leeds // West Yorkshire
Basic Salary £45,000 to £65,000 + bonus, pension, life assurance and company shares.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s Leading Wealth Management firms as a Employed Wealth Adviser, covering the Leeds Area. This will see you providing high-quality professional independent advice to clients. Based from their Leeds Office, as a Wealth Adviser you will adopt a holistic approach, managing long-term relationships, delivering suitable fee-based financial planning and wealth solutions to meet the clients’ short and long-term objectives.
Our client is seeking a Professional Adviser with proven experience in Pension and Investment Planning; you will be a minimum of Diploma level qualified and be keen to attain Chartered Status. Ideally you will have experience of handling a large client-base in terms of AUM and HNW individuals, and have gained experience of working in a fee-based environment. If you have clients that you could bring with you, that would be highly advantageous although not essential.
In return for your skills, experience and qualifications you will be rewarded with a very generous salary of up to £65,000 plus benefits, excellent back-up in terms of sales support, paraplanning and compliance etc.
-Diploma Personal Finance Society (Dip PFS) or nearing Diploma Status
You are currently applying for the role : Wealth Adviser