- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
- Friday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Pension Transfer Values
Thursday May 2018
Standard Life has acquired platform Axa Elevate while Axa UK confirmed plans to sell off its Wealth business.
Standard Life bought the platform from AXA UK through its subsidiary Standard Life Savings Limited, with the acquisition adding £9.8bn to the group's assets under administration