- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Business Development Manager
Sales and People Development in Financial Services
- Salary : £ 60000.00 (per year)
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : INT01
- Job Posted : 1st June 2016
Business Development Manager - Nottingham // Nottinghamshire
Are you a Manager in Financial Services with the skill to develop and mentor new recruits?
We have vacancies in the following locations: Nottingham, Bristol, London or Hong Kong with a National Blue Chip firm.
Excellent Salary up to £60,000 and a £100,000 on target potential along with full benefits package. Are you a consultative manager who enjoys bringing out the absolute best in your team and wants to bring the sparkle back to man-management? You will join a management team who bring out the very best in their advisers.
You’ll need: • Diploma in Financial Planning • Excellent sales management experience in motivating Financial Advisers post RDR. If you are interested in hearing more then please apply in strictest confidence by either send your CV or drop me an email.
You are currently applying for the role : Business Development Manager