- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Tuesday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Covid has changed client relationships forever
- Thursday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Financial Advice Review
- Wednesday November 2020, 00:00:00
- Cfp-Jobs are now working in Partnership with Truestar Talent
- Saturday October 2020, 00:00:00
- Advisers thinking of selling their business.
- Monday September 2020, 00:00:00
- Trainee Financial Advisor Jobs
Financial Advice Review
Thursday January 2021
The Personal Finance Society is to step up its campaign for a second Financial Advice Market Review this year to tackle a potential worsening of the ‘advice gap.’
The professional body with 40,000 members said the Coronavirus pandemic would change the need for advice and exacerbate the advice gap.
The advice gap was identified in 2015 as the gap between the potential consumer demand for financial advice and the ability of the advice profession to meet this demand.
Keith Richards, chief executive of the Personal Finance Society said the need for advice will be greater than ever in the future and the FCA needed to review this challenge.
full article link in the comments #financialplanning