- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Tuesday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Covid has changed client relationships forever
- Thursday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Financial Advice Review
- Wednesday November 2020, 00:00:00
- Cfp-Jobs are now working in Partnership with Truestar Talent
- Saturday October 2020, 00:00:00
- Advisers thinking of selling their business.
- Monday September 2020, 00:00:00
- Trainee Financial Advisor Jobs
Covid has changed client relationships forever
Tuesday January 2021
HSBC head of wealth and advice James Hewitson tells Michael Klimes Covid-19 has changed financial advice irreversibly!
Covid-19 has changed consumer behaviour and work patterns more than any other phenomenon in living memory. While many industries have struggled to survive, the financial advice sector has thrived in the face of adversity. One of the sector’s veterans who can give a considered perspective on the speed of the change is HSBC UK head of wealth and advice James Hewitson. He says the pandemic has accelerated existing trends such as the move to digitisation and online relationships with clients. Yet it has created new demands too for financial advice among affluent customers in the mass market. The beginning of a new year is as good a time as any to reflect on these changes!