- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Financial Advice Review
- Wednesday November 2020, 00:00:00
- Cfp-Jobs are now working in Partnership with Truestar Talent
- Saturday October 2020, 00:00:00
- Advisers thinking of selling their business.
- Monday September 2020, 00:00:00
- Trainee Financial Advisor Jobs
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
Employed Financial Adviser
Employed Financial Adviser with salary up to 80K
- Salary : Negotiable
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : Niche
- Job Posted : 26th May 2016
Employed Financial Adviser - Preston // Lancashire
Employed Financial Adviser with salary £42,000 to £60,000 and can rise to £80,000
Excellent basic salary (one of the best in industry) with uncapped potential, company car, pension and flexible benefits package - top consultants can earn £110k+.
As a niche market player our client is a high performing company with unrivalled financial strength and a long and distinguished history, their specialist products gives discerning clients outstanding choice and value. They have achieved wide-ranging recognition for their sales performance, being awarded life in insurer of the year on numerous occasions.
You will be allocated a professional client base which will allow you to develop and grow your particular sector. Paraplanning and PA Support also provided.
You should have a track record of success as a competent financial adviser with Level 4 Diploma, Apply today as we have new vacancies in Leeds, Darlington, Newcastle, Warrington, Rochdale, Derby, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Perth, Norwich, Brighton, Bedford, Peterborough, Kent and London
You are currently applying for the role : Employed Financial Adviser