- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Employed Financial Adviser
Employed Financial Adviser with salary up to 80K
- Salary : Negotiable
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : Niche
- Job Posted : 19th March 2020
Employed Financial Adviser - Wirral // Merseyside
Employed Financial Adviser with salary £42,000 to £60,000 and can rise to £80,000
Excellent basic salary (one of the best in industry) with uncapped potential, company car, pension and flexible benefits package - top consultants can earn £110k+.
As a niche market player our client is a high performing company with unrivalled financial strength and a long and distinguished history, their specialist products gives discerning clients outstanding choice and value. They have achieved wide-ranging recognition for their sales performance, being awarded life in insurer of the year on numerous occasions.
You will be allocated a professional client base which will allow you to develop and grow your particular sector. Paraplanning and PA Support also provided.
You should have a track record of success as a competent financial adviser with Level 4 Diploma, Apply today as we have new vacancies in Leeds, Darlington, Newcastle, Warrington, Rochdale, Derby, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Perth, Norwich, Brighton, Bedford, Peterborough, Kent and London
You are currently applying for the role : Employed Financial Adviser