- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Financial Consultant -Chester
- Salary : £ 44500.00 (per year)
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : CFWC
- Job Posted : 19th March 2020
Finacial Consultant - Chester // Cheshire
As a niche market playerour client is a high performing company with unrivalled financial strength and a long and distinguished history, their specialist products give discerning clients outstanding choice and value. They have achieved wide-ranging recognition for their sales performance, being awarded life in insurer of the year on numerous occasions.
You will be allocated a professional client base which will allow you to develop and grow your sector. Paraplanning and PA support also provided coupled with marketing support.
They're able to offer a competitive benefits package along with the opportunity for professional development. You’ll be advising clients on protection, savings/investments and retirement planning. The role is home based but fully employed, the role is full time with some flexibility over working hours.
Candidates must be QCF level 4 (financial planning) qualified as a minimum and have current or recent experience of advising on investments and/or pensions as well as protection. In addition, a successful track record in exceeding targets or expectations is also required.
Salary: £44,500 plus car allowance of £4,500. Bonus is paid quarterly with a substantial annual on target bonus on top of basic and an OTE of £75,000. Higher salaries are available once established.
You are currently applying for the role : Finacial Consultant