- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Financial Adviser - Cambridge
- Salary : £ 35000.00 (per year)
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : CFCC
- Job Posted : 19th March 2020
Financial Adviser - Cambridge // Cambridgeshire
Large client bank provided with marketing support.
Our client is one of the largest and most widely respected firms of independent financial advisers in the UK. Their reputation for expertise, independence and service has been established over four decades and has resulted in many industry awards!
They are committed to providing truly independent financial advice and defend this philosophy passionately. Their independence means that they have access to the whole of the market place, which they believe is the only route to appropriate advice.
- Fully independent and established brand
- Team environment and local office
- Managerial support and coaching
- Administrative help and support
- Central lead generation
- Links to affinity groups
- Large client bank of professionals provided
- Redundancy and Retirement Seminars
- In house Investment Research team
- In house Business Quality team
- Robust T&C infrastructure
- Annual Overseas Conventions
- Retirement planning via Practice Buy Out
Employed with Salary from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
OTE year one £60,000 with average adviser income £100,000 thereafter.
You are currently applying for the role : Financial Adviser