- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Wealth Manager - Derbyshire
- Salary : Negotiable
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : WD2410
- Job Posted : 19th March 2020
Financial Adviser - Derby // Derbyshire
Employed Financial Adviser
Are you looking for a role that provides quality, qualified leads/appointments combined with an excellent salary and on target earnings in excess of £94,000?
Are you results focused, energetic and motivated to deliver with an enthusiastic, flexible, determined can do attitude?
Do consider yourself to be persuasive, client focused and ambitious?
Our client is a specialist provider of financial education in the workplace and are now looking to build on their success. We have several vacancies for Advisers with good Pension knowledge and experience.
Understand the implications of current pension legislation
Understand and be able to calculate allowable pension contributions taking into consideration existing pension arrangements
Understand and be able to calculate the effects of pension contribution tax relief on an individual’s tax computation
Explain and understand the differences between all the various pension schemes available and provide guidance on suitability
Be able to explain the benefits, merits and detractions of a self-invested personal pension
Understand and be able to demonstrate the benefits of utilising available tax reliefs, where appropriate
Requirements for role
- Diploma qualified
- Competent Adviser Status or recent
- JO5, AF3 or G60 – preferable
- Salary £40,000 to £60, 000 (OTE £90,000+)
- Pension (3% Employee and 6% employer)
- 25 Days holidays
- Bonus Scheme
You are currently applying for the role : Financial Adviser