- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Financial Adviser With Full Benefits Package
Employed Financial Adviser
- Salary : Negotiable
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : Bank
- Job Posted : 26th May 2016
Financial Adviser with full benefits package - Leeds and Liverpool Canal // North Yorkshire
Our Client is one of the world’s biggest banks, with more branches worldwide than any other international bank. It’s a position built by taking a common sense approach to banking, with a sensible lending policy and a low risk profile.
"Working closely with the branches in your area, you’ll take the mystery out of financial planning for our customers and provide advice on everything from investments to inheritance tax. We have a market beating incentive scheme that starts at 80% of target and incrementally increases with the opportunity for uncapped earnings when in out performance levels. It’s important that you can combine a persuasive, straight-talking approach with strong admin and organisational skills".
"You’ll also need to be fully qualified with Level 4 Diploma level or equivalent, with a strong record of accomplishment in sales from retail Bancassurance environment. IFA’s from a branch-based environment will also be considered. We ask a lot from our Regulated Sales Professionals - but we offer a lot in return"
• Extremely competitive basic salary from £45,000 to £50,000
• Unlimited earnings potential (uncapped scheme)
• Bonus pay rates increase with over performance
• Individual bonuses paid on acquisition, retention and point system
We have vacancies accross the UK - why not apply and I will contact you and explore our full range of opportunities!
You are currently applying for the role : Financial Adviser with full benefits package