- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Independent Financial Adviser
- Salary : See job description
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : CIAC
- Job Posted : 19th March 2020
Independent Financial Adviser - Cardiff (Caerdydd) // Cardiff
Employed IFA roles in Newport, Cardiff, Monmouth and Swansea
Our client is a National IFA of the highest order and has developed a lead referral programme working out of local accountancy offices supporting the firms clients.
Vacancies exist in each of the obove locations.
Basic Salary up to £50,000 for Diploma qualified and up to £75,000 for Chartered qualified, plus bonus, car allowance and pension.
This sort of opportunity is rare and coupled with the leads provided by the accountancy firm you will also be able to build your own portfolio. You can work from office and home.
Please apply for a company brochure and further details.
You are currently applying for the role : Independent Financial Adviser