- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Independent Financial Adviser
- Salary : See job description
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Self Employed
- Job Ref# : AIFA11
- Job Posted : 9th May 2018
Independent Financial Adviser - Carlisle // Cumbria
They Offer unrivaled support to enable Advisers to spend more time with clients:
• 50 dedicated back office support staff enables advisers to focus on meetings with clients/introducer's and ensures that the proposition is significantly different form major Networks
– Administrator provided: to process new business; manage pipeline; commission/fee payment
– Para-planning support (Technical Team) provided: To write all reports, undertake research, and present back at first stage approval (including pension transfers, investment, IHT, Drawdown, Final Salary scheme transfers; suitability reports also completed by technical team)
– In-house Investment Team provided: To offer fee-generating Advisory or Discretionary Portfolio Management with 6-monthly valuations issued
• Ideal proposition for ambitious advisers who are just too small to set up on their own right now but who would appreciate this “franchise” opportunity.
If you would like to find out more then please apply and we will arrange a no commitment call.
You are currently applying for the role : Independent Financial Adviser