- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Financial Advice Review
- Wednesday November 2020, 00:00:00
- Cfp-Jobs are now working in Partnership with Truestar Talent
- Saturday October 2020, 00:00:00
- Advisers thinking of selling their business.
- Monday September 2020, 00:00:00
- Trainee Financial Advisor Jobs
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
Independent Financial Adviser
IFA - Newcastle
- Salary : See job description
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : DV2410
- Job Posted : 19th March 2020
Independent Financial Adviser - Newcastle upon Tyne // Tyne and Wear
Employed IFA with large client base to service.
Our client is one of the largest and most widely respected firms of independent financial advisers in the UK. Their reputation for expertise, independence and service has been established over four decades and has resulted in a large number of industry awards. Their independence means that they have access to the whole of the market place, which they believe is the only route to appropriate advice.
All advisers work within well-structured management and regulatory frameworks, and have available to them numerous operational and intellectual support services, developed to ensure the quality and consistency of advice.
- Professional Client base to service.
- Guarantee Salary for first 2 years of £35,000 but can go to £50,000
- Expected commission earnings or fees in Year 1 of £60,000
- Expected commission earnings or fees in Year 2 of £80,000
- Year 3 onwards bonuses of between 40% and 53% in excess of target
- Average earnings in the company of £100k per annum
- Top IFAs earning between £350,000 and £500,000
- Laptop and Phone plus Flexi Benefits included in package
- Services of a PA and Paraplanner if total earnings of £350,000 plus
· Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services
· Experience of face to face advice
We have several locations available throughout the UK, therefore please apply with your contact details and we will let you know if there is a suitable location near you.
You are currently applying for the role : Independent Financial Adviser