- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
- Tuesday May 2018, 00:00:00
- Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
- Saturday May 2018, 00:00:00
- GDPR for Financial Advice Firms
Private Client Director
- Salary : See job description
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : GGF24-10
- Job Posted : 25th October 2016
Private Client Director - Darlington // Durham
Home based + all clients supplied + £60,000 basic salary
Our client offers a successful Investment proposition to Private Clients across the UK and are now looking for highly qualified financial sales specialists in Teeside area.
Home based, advisers are supported with all of their appointments which in most cases are qualified, ensuring they have appropriate investable asset level in the HNW market
The advice process is supported with excellent back office support leaving the Adviser time to focus on seeing clients.
You should have a strong track record, be driven and very well organised and flexible in your approach. Level 4 diploma in Financial Planning is required
Fixed highly competitive salary which is non validated and with OTE income in year one of £90,000. Current top performers are averaging £350K. Fully expensed, lap top and mobile phone.
You are currently applying for the role : Private Client Director