- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Thursday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Financial Advice Review
- Wednesday November 2020, 00:00:00
- Cfp-Jobs are now working in Partnership with Truestar Talent
- Saturday October 2020, 00:00:00
- Advisers thinking of selling their business.
- Monday September 2020, 00:00:00
- Trainee Financial Advisor Jobs
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing
Tuesday May 2018
Lighthouse Group has renewed its contract with the Royal College of Nursing as the preferred provider of retirement planning, mortgage and investment advice to its 435,000 members for three more years.
Lighthouse said the contract renewal underlined its list of affinity partnerships, which includes large employee organisations, such as the Association of Teachers and Lecturers, BA Clubs, Prospect, Unison, Unite, the University and College Union and Usdaw, and further demonstrated its "capacity to deliver financial planning solutions to a diverse and growing audience".
Royal College of Nursing business director Andy Cowan said: "It is very important to us to be able to continue to partner with an organisation that is clearly capable of supporting our members no matter where they may reside and no matter what their background. We look forward to further building upon our relationship with Lighthouse and ensuring our members are able to secure quality service and
Lighthouse Group chief executive officer Malcolm Streatfield (pictured) said: "We look forward to further progressing our relationship with Royal College of Nursing over the coming years. The board remains committed to developing further our affinity partnerships throughout the UK."
Last month, Lighthouse Group renewed its contract with benefit management specialist Parliament Hill as the preferred provider of retirement planning, mortgage and investment advice to its more than 2.5 million members for two more years from 1 March 2018.