- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Tuesday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Covid has changed client relationships forever
- Thursday January 2021, 00:00:00
- Financial Advice Review
- Wednesday November 2020, 00:00:00
- Cfp-Jobs are now working in Partnership with Truestar Talent
- Saturday October 2020, 00:00:00
- Advisers thinking of selling their business.
- Monday September 2020, 00:00:00
- Trainee Financial Advisor Jobs
Thursday March 2020
As we are approaching strict measures with COVID 19 we wanted to communicate to our candidates and clients how we here, at CFP-Jobs and Integrity Resource Solutions are managing the current situation. We are currently still working, but we have taken the decision to have as minimal face to face contact as possible, so all interviews will be taking place either by telephone, Skype or video meeting. We are following government guidelines on this so may make the decision to work remotely for which, we are well equipped, and please be assured it will be business as usual! We still have lots of active jobs we are working on and our clients are taking similar measures as ourselves on conducting interviews. With such an unsettling time for lots of people we would like to support in any way we can. We can offer knowledge on the current recruitment marketplace, CV presentation advice, how to prepare for interviews and help you achieve the role you desire. Let’s not let this current situation dampen our spirits. Instead let’s all support each other in any way we can through this uncertain time.